Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sweet Little Addison Jo Adkins...

One of our closest friends, Lisa & Andy Adkins welcomed Addison Jo into their world yesterday... We went to see them in the hospital today and here's a few pics that I took...
























4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, such sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

hi Candace,
thanks for sharing these beautiful pics!
I love love love the tiny feet one!!
thinking of yall!
Tina

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Sweet feet!

I went to your link on my blog the other day, and there was nothing there! Maybe I didn't save the changes on my template after adding you??? Anyway, it's for sure there now because I used it to get over here and leave this message. Makes me wonder how many people aren't there that I told I was adding....ug!

Jeanette said...

Those are such sweet pictures, and her hair! Give them our best!