Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A good reason NOT to fall onto a wheelbarrow screw...

Ok, this may be gross to some but is worth the chuckle...and let me preface by saying that I'm typically not much of a bruiser.... I was digging holes the other day, lost my footing on the shovel, and fell very hard over onto the wheelbarrow...and of course, the part I landed on was a sharp screw...I was very lucky that the screw didn't penetrate...anywho, I bruised up my ankle pretty good (this pic is not on my ankle btw) and so you can just use your imagination as to where this bruise is actually located...let's just say that it hurt A LOT!




No comments: