Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pictures taken by Lindsey Cotton (Cotton Photography)

Lindsey gave me copy write permissions to post and print these (just so you don't think I'm doing anything illegal...)...anywho, they turned out marvelous!!! There's a bunch of them just to warn you!
































































































1 comment:

Felicia said...

Adorable pictures! I have been thinking about and praying for your family alot lately! I always read your blog to find new prayers requests. I miss your constant encouragement and laughter you bring to any group you are around, Candace. Your boys have both grown up so much and are just adorable! Be strong and courageous in the Lord!