Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last Day with Daddy...

Well, tomorrow is the big day and so we had plenty of daddy time today...we went to Jacob's Dream (I know, I know...this may seem sooo last week for some of you, but our kiddos LOVE IT!), we ate at the Sonic on Judge Ely & played, napped, and then went to one of the pools on Dyess... And you know me, I had the camera handy for it all...


It was such a beautiful day...the angels looked amazing against the blue sky....


Do you see the little birdie??...even he wants to be close to God!!!....

Couldn't see it, look a little closer this time....


Kelly?...?....do you really thing you can climb that ladder?



I have a thing about photographing nature...specifically plants...God's creativity just amazes me...




Just a little kiss on the shoulder...


"I WILL NOT LOOK AT YOU..."


"Take a picture of me...ok, now let me look at it..."


There's a bug in the water...too bad I don't know how to upload video b/c I got the funniest video of the boys with the bug!! (if anyone knows how to do this on blogger, PLEASE let me know!!)




Brendan's our little acrobat....




Corbin, on the other hand, is not so much




At the Herritage swimming pool (on Dyess)
































Time to go home....


I have to say that our last day with Daddy was bitter sweet. We had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories. I know that the boys have no clue that Kelly will be gone for a long time and it is so painful for me to think about them missing him....but...
I am so proud of him for who he is and for bravely serving our country. I am so thankful that there are good, fair, honest, trustworthy, Christian, loyal, dependable people like Kelly who serve our country because they believe in freedom, they believe in democracy, they believe in the USA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend that sits next to me at work - her husband left today too. She was just showing me the pictures of her boys with Daddy at the base this morning. I guess he is in Kelly's group. I will keep both your families in my prayers.

Jen Eller