Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Grandma T & Uncle BJ Come To Visit!!!

GrandmaT & Uncle BJ (Kelly's mom & brother) came to visit us during the 4th of July and we had such a blast!!! Here's some of the things we did....

Uncle BJ playing Ring Around the Rosies with the kiddos




Kelly & Grandma T grilling...




Uncle BJ, Corbin, Karter & Grandma T at the park


Uncle BJ catching some air on our trampoline!!


Riding the train...

Honk the horn...

Beep, beep!


Off we go!


We're back!!!...That was fun!!!



Who will win the "Blow the Duck" Afflac race??


Yuck!! These bubbles don't taste very good!!


Bubble Time!!


Corbin: "You see that, Karter?...Over Dere..."


Yo yo's can be used for flossing, didn't you know??


Family time...



Uncle BJ & Corbin



"I've got this yo yo thing under control!"



Karter...


Brendan & Grandma T playing ball...






"Are we there yet??"





"I'm a pretty boy...look at me smile..."


Mommy's dog...but she'll share 'em...



This must be where Corbin gets his serious looks from...


"Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles....MY bubbles"
(For those unaware...this is from Nemo...)











4th of July ROCKS!!...lots of free suckers!!!



Back & forth...back & forth (Brendan finally pedalled his feet! Yahoo!)



Karter & Uncle BJ...


Gettin' some lovin'...



Daddy's REALLY good at the yo yo!...Go Daddy, go!!!



"These knats are making my nose itch!"


Brendan: "I'm not ready to go!"




Brendan with his "pet" yo yo....



Look, Mommy...I picked this flower for you!!



Brotherly Love...





Snow cones are YUM-MY!!




"Throw the washer in the cup" game...


Another picture of Karter...he's just too cute not to take pics of him!



I luuuvvv Karter!


Happy Birthday Grandma T





















































No comments: