Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Zoo with the boys, the Donaghey's and Julie Danley...


this was how the boys started the day right after we ate lunch
--running around and full of energy....


caladiums are one of my favorite plants ever...it was neat to capture the water pooled on it...isn't God amazing?


the turtle startled corbin when it suddenly moved...it was kinda funny....


gail and corbin


calvin & brendan


i just love cannas...and they've bloomed so beautifully this year!!



i pretty much never see birds in the bird part and saw a bunch of birds this time--i told julie that she was my good luck charm...



look at the rattlesnake


peek-a-boo brendan

julie & corbin


a friendly turtle....


julie and the boys


this is the admiral--you'll meeet his brother in a minute....


gail asked calvin if he wanted his net-- he said "not unless i use a pressure cooker
'......i was completely unaware that carp could even be eaten b/c of all the bones, but calvin said they taste like salmon--makes me curious...


as promised, here' the admiral and his brother sir fluff head...


calvin feeding the fish and sometimes the ducks


i'm not sure what these are called, but they sure were beautimous....


this was a gorgeous scene that i'd never seen before...i guess these are water lilies...too pretty...


the ostrich was making goofy faces, but i didn't see


i think this is just a regular petunia or something like that...


i just don't think i could handle all the dirt in my eyes all the time...


julie, calvin & gail


the zebras weren't up to doing anything cool for us...


this flower actually grows on a vine...i can't remember it's name, but it's pretty


this is as exciting as the zebras got...still does nothing for me, how about you?


calvin & corbin feeding the elephants


calvin & brendan feeding the elephants


me and my boys (who DID NOT want to take a picture with me, but i wanted to get one with them to have for daddy)


the giraffes are always fun...those tongues never get old!


calvin holding corbin, brendan, and julie


there was only one friendly giraffe today...the other one wasn't interested in being fed or being social...this is the friendly one...


this is mexican petunia...it's become one of my favorite plants...it's very hardy in this part of texas and if you're lucky, it blooms these pretty purple flowers...i've planted a bunch of this stuff around my house this summer



No comments: