Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Friday, August 3, 2007

And you think you got big????

I had lunch with Stephanie Fletcher and Summer Walters today and we were discussing how certain people tend to get bigger than others during pregnancy...Steph didn't seem to remember how large I got and so I told her I'd post the last pics I took (the night before I was induced)...Summer didn't know me at the time and so she had nothing to go by... You really can't see up close how much my nose spreads...it's horrible...and my butt and feet get huge (the nose goes back down a little, but the butt and feet never do, unlike Trish Mosley and Holly Morris). Anywho, hope you enjoy these!



Curious about Corbin's stats?...he weighed 7lb 11oz at 37 weeks!!!...he was supposed to be a 9 or 10 lb baby...thank goodness they took him out!!!


Makenna, the baby I lost at 37 weeks weighed 4lbs 14oz and Brendan weighed 5lb 3oz at 4o weeks... Corbin's always been a big kiddo and I don't think he'll ever stop...

Notice that no matter how big my tummy got, I still didn't get any boobs...not sure how that happened!

No comments: