Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Doing as the Psychiatrist Suggests...

My psych. said that due to B's age, he's probably internallizing things (as in it's his fault that Daddy left--he must've done something wrong, etc..)...anywho, he suggested that I blow up pics of daddy and put them all over the house and so that's what I did...here's where I put the pics and then a picture of how I feel and of course a picture of Karter...


These are the pics I hung over the kiddos beds...I just hung them yesterday and the kiddos kissed daddy goodnight at least 10 times...then they both said good morning to him and gave him kisses again...


This may seem ghetto, but this is a place that they see a lot and they need to see pictures of their Daddy...


We pass by the dryer on the way out the door so we can say good-bye to daddy...


Corbin's so funny b/c he says "I got 2 daddies!" when he looks at these...

These are on the fridge...


And on the dishwasher...


And this is how I feel...so lost without Kelly...


Guess Karter feels a little lost, too.... :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Those pictures do NOT look ghetto!! :) They are precious, and a great idea!

G'ampa C said...

Love the pictures. It IS a great idea.
May our God supply your every need and then some, as you serve and love your boys (2 little, 1 big). What a service it is for you to care for your little ones so your husband can care for our country.
Love you,
C

Summer said...

Candace,
We've been thinking about you and praying for you and the boys. Please call if you are up for a playdate or just want to grab some lunch sometime. Ava loves Chick-fil-A and we can all use some time to visit!
I love the pictures you posted around your house-- great idea!

Julia Stewart said...

Great Idea! They will help A LOT