Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Monday, May 12, 2008

We are the sermon...


The Jacob Department, our Sunday School Class at Pioneer Drive Baptist church, went to a man's house 2 Sunday's ago to scrape, caulk, and paint a neighborhood man's house...we were the sermon--the hands and feet of Jesus to this sweet man...and I have to tell you what, it was an amazing time...

I didn't take very many pictures...believe it or not, I went from being a lunch-preparer to a roof-top painter...

Hope you enjoy the pics...

Blessings,
Candace
The picture above is Gayland (left), our General Contractor (ha, ha) and the man whose house we were working on (right)...

The picture below is of our Foreman (did I get this right, Gayland??)...either way, they were the men who said what went where and how and all that jazz...
Chris (below) told us at church on Sunday that he was put at the back of the house (all by himself)--isn't that like going to sit in the naughty chair on "The Nanny"?? Whatever you do, don't you dare get paint on the screens or Rich (below) will talk to you in a very stern talk-show-host voice...ha, ha, Rich! :)Kelly (below) must've drawn the short stick b/c he got stuck under the eaves most of the day...I don't know how he did it without feeling claustrophobic...

No comments: