Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Corbin's Hospital Visit...

Well, this is totally unlike me, but I didn't get a single picture of Corbin's abscess...what can I say...he wouldn't let me get near it (it hurt REALLY REALLY bad) and I just wasn't willing to force it... For those who are curious, I can tell you that it was pretty gross...they were able to remove at least 2 tbsp of nasty pus out of this little bitty hole on his side...it was absolutely crazy!

Here's the pictures that I was able to get of him...





As you can see, Corbin got a lot of balloons...he also got a lot of toys, colors, coloring books, cookies & candy (and even icing & sprinkles to boot!)...

Corbin is doing a lot better...he did come home with the croup and has been sick with that, but the good news is that little B hasn't gotten it...praise the Lord!

Thank you sooooo much for all the goodies, the visits, the calls, but especially the prayers!

Love, Hugs, & Blessings,
The Banks Bunch

No comments: