Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Friday, May 23, 2008

Feet...

If you haven't figured this out about me, I have a love for feet...now, don't get me wrong...I don't necessarily want you putting your feet on me, especially if they're dirty, but I LOVE photographing feet...there's just something that's so real about feet...and I think another thing for me is that one of the things that I try to do daily is be the hands & feet of Jesus to others...we live in such a fallen world and there's so much yuckiness, anger, jealousy, spite, bitterness, etc...but I can be love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, care, comfort, etc...I can be Jesus with skin...it makes me feel better about myself and about the world we live in...and I guess it's just my version of all the "WWJD" stickers/magnets/bracelets, etc...

No comments: