Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cheapie Headed Little B...

Last night was the awards ceremony for Upward Soccer...I didn't get to go b/c I had a photo shoot...both me and the boys all got back to the house around the same time (8pm)...which isn't late, but B usually goes to bed around 7-730pm...so I was litterally home for about 15 minutes and then I couldn't find him anywhere...I really thought he was hiding from me...but it turns out he had crawled into the recliner and curled himself up and fell asleep...it was too cute not to take pics of...he even had the soccer ball they had given him curled up with him... I just love that boy...

Blessings,
Candace

No comments: