Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brendan vs Television...

We were hanging out with our friends Hayley, Caden & Luke the other day--you know, just chillin' at their church--me & Hayley were trying to work on her Sunday school stuff and the boys (mine & hers) were watching a movie and playing...and everything was going nice & smooth--everyone was getting along just great...no fights or nothing...it was great...until Brendan decided to battle with the TV...and the TV won....
You may think I'm a cruel mom posting these pics, but one of teh 1st things little B asked was for me to take a picture of it!!!
Let us not forget the side-view...



Corbin had to put his two cents in about it...

1 comment: