Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Friday, May 23, 2008

Brendan's Graduating from Pre-K!!

Brendan's class at school had a little ceremony/celebration today...I have to tell you that I never really understood before why P-K & Kind.'s did this---I mean, what are they graduating from & to & what have they really done all year?? Well, after this year, and especially after today, I can tell you that it's very important to these little kiddos and if your child has some sort of graduation party, it is SOOO important that you make the time to come!!! We were late to B's party today b/c I overslept (yes, I was napping!!!)--but when we did show up and little B saw me & Kelly & Corbin, his little face lit up!! It was absolutely precious!! The kiddos whose parents didn't come for one reason or another seemed so sad and maybe even jealous of the kiddos who had their parents with them. I couldn't help but think about all the times that I didn't go to his school functions (like to the zoo) b/c I thought he'd do better without me. I will definitely make a better effort next year when he's in K.

Hope you enjoy the pics!!! You'll notice that Brendan's head is getting better--it's bruising in all sorts of colors now...and if you know little B well, you'll see in one of the close-ups the blue/black around his eyes and the swelling over the bridge of his nose---he looks so different to me, but you may not notice much of a change...

Blessings,
Candace


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: