Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Monday, August 18, 2008

Karter...

our sweet dog, karter, has been sick for a while...well, actually, he's doing much better now.... like a typical labrador, he swallowed something he shouldn't have---which caused him to have massive diarrhea...which lasted for a couple of months...i took him to the vet and the vet said we could either do exploratory surgery or try fight the infection with antibiotics and try to get the thing to come out with a lubricant (the kind people give their cats for fur balls...)... anywho, we tried the meds and he didn't get better until recently...which was really gross b/c he had a couple of accidents in the house and doggy diarrhea is worse than human diarrhea...its smell permeates the house like no other smell...yuck! anywho, he's doing better (which is good b/c we can't afford the surgery and so the only other option was to get him put down)...anywho, he was a good doggy for me and let me take pics of him so here's my sweet dog...




No comments: