Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family--more pics from the 50th celebration...

Here's some more pics from my grandparents' 50th wedding celebration...

Corbin
Brendan
My older sister, "Aunt Bit"
Pappie & Corbin...
My little photographer in the making...Brendan loves to take pictures!
Kelly & our niece, Kayla

My parents...



My sisters, Britani & Opal
The remainder are of my little sister, Opal, and her daughter, Kayla...










1 comment:

Hayley said...

Your family is beautiful! Great pics!