Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sweet as can be....Little Miss Anne Marie

My very sweet friend, Wendy, let me take pictures of her kiddos the other day...she's got 2 sweet boys and a precious little girl...and since I don't have any girls of my own, I first wanted to share with you...
Little Miss Anne Marie...

Photobucket

2 comments:

J.R. Foster said...

I really love the colors in the sunlight glare from the camera. So pretty:) Can't wait to see more:)

The Hills said...

This turned out really cute. Keep up the good work.