Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Delight in Weakness...

Hello, friends!

I know I've been a total blog slacker and I really have a good reason...life's just been rough...ok, is that enough for you or do you want the gory details??

A quick update is that we're all well (vs being sick), although I have been in a lot of physical pain the last few weeks...I've had both ends of me scoped as well as having a CAT scan on my abdomen--they still don't know what's up with the pain and so I have been specifically praying (and you could do this for me too, please...) that God will either knock me to the ground and that way I know this is something that I should keep pressing on to find a solution OR that if I am just as Paul asked the Lord three times to remove his thorn and three times God said no, I am begging for the Lord to be faithful and gracious in my suffering...

In 2Cor12:9-10, God told Paul..."'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' (and Paul, being such an awesome example of a Christ-follower responds)...Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"....Amen, Brother Paul--you are the man!!!....Am I the only one catching how much power there is in being weak???...or how Paul actually used the word "delight" in the same sentence with weakness...I tell you what, friends, Paul is such an amazing example of being strong in your faith...of how to persevere and fight joy in times of trouble...and I, too, with the help of the Holy Spirit and by the grace of God shall delight in my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me...Thank you, Jesus!!!
Blessings,
Candace
P.S....I'm working on getting pics up in the next few days!!! Yippee! Please leave comments on your thoughts! Thanks!!! :)

No comments: