Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Sunday, November 18, 2007

We love our Aunt Bit!!!!

My sister, Britani, flew in from Tennessee for work and we got to spend some time with her...probably the funnest thing we did was go to the bounce house, but it was also fun to play what Brendan calls "shoot gun"... There's a lot of pics to scroll through--there was too much fun that I didn't want to leave out...
Candace



















































1 comment:

Julia Stewart said...

Great shots!
Where in the world are these great big slides I keep seeing pictures of? Here is Abilene?