Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving was different for us this year...the food was great, the fellowship was wonderful, but Thanksgiving just isn't Thanksgiving without my precious husband around...it was bitter-sweet for me b/c while I hated him not being with us, Thanksgiving means time is flowing and my sweet Kelly will be back home from Qatar in a couple months. I was also so thankful and proud of what he and the rest of the men & women serving our country (especially those away from their families) do for the rest of the world. And as always, I had my camera out and ready to take pics--
Candace
This 1st group is from my mom's side of the family...
















This second group is from my dad's side of the family...it is a tradition for us to play football (and it was very cold this year--made me glad to be the photographer!!)





















































This 3rd set is from some fun (but once again VERY COLD) park time with Grandma T, Uncle BJ, the boys, me and Trevor...

















This set is from Cousin Kayla's 3rd birthday...






No comments: