Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Saturday, November 17, 2007

It was great to see Kelly's side of the family...

We got to celebrate Uncle Frank's birthday with him at Mr. Gattis and then went out and fed the cows...it was a ton of fun!!! The kiddos ABSOLUTELY LLLOOOVVVEEE Uncle Frank!!! Later in the week Michelle's family flew in from California, but it was for Grandpa's funeral and I goofed up and didn't get any pictures besides the one at the bottom with the 3 sisters...

The very best part of the week was spending time with Kelly's family...and realizing that while I don't share any genetic material with them, they are my family, too...it really is neat when you've been married a while and finally get to the point where my family really is yours and yours really is mine. I love them dearly...
Candace











































The 3 sisters...Aunt Michelle Dugi, Grandma T, and Aunt Melissa Haas...

No comments: