Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm working on it already...

I guess I don't realize how many people actually look at our blog to check on us and get updates....but aparently more people do than I realize...which is SOOOO COOOL!!!...(so why don't I get more comments??...ha, ha, j/k)...anywho, I did sent a blanket email out to everyone that I have email addresses for letting them know that,
YES.....
KELLY IS HOME!!!!!!

Hallelujah & Praise the LORD!!!!

And, yes, I have taken bookoos (sp?) of pictures of our sweet boys interacting with their daddy...I just haven't edited them yet so I haven't wanted to post them...but I PROMISE that I will try to do it asap...

In the meantime, I will tell you that our reunion has been better than any of us could've ever imagined...God is sooooo gracious and He has allowed us many many sweet times over the past week...and we're going to go camping as a family here pretty soon and so we're all looking forward to that. Kelly has another week off from work which is wonderful...we're not planning on taking any vacations for a few weeks or maybe even months...

Thank you again for all your prayers and well wishes over the past 6 months...

Love, Hugs, & Blessings,
Candace




2 comments:

Olivia said...

I am so glad! Hurray!

Aunt Penny said...

I'm so thankful that Kelly arrived home safely. I know you and the boys were overjoyed to see him. Post some pictures soon! Love to all!