Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Engagement: Lacey & Travis

I tell you what, my friends, this is one sweet couple! They were so sweet that they let me use them as guinea pigs for my very 1st engagement session...that's right, folks, I've finally had my very 1st engagement session!!! One more step to becoming official!!! (more on that later...)

So without further ado...
Meet Lacey & Travis...





2 comments:

The Hills said...

Those turned out really good, I am so happy for you!!!! Keep up the good work and I am looking foward to our photo shoots!!!!
Tabitha :)

Sarah Huffman said...

thanks for the comment! can't wait to see where your business takes you!