Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, September 13, 2007

More of my little monkies...

I got my 1st phone call from the teacher yesterday...little B had a hard day at school and couldn't keep his hands to himself...he was hitting and pushing and even went across the room to pinch a little girl!! Sooooo...we had a big talk after school yesterday and today I'm taking him to the pedi's office...he's been complaining that his ear hurts and that things are too loud...I'm hoping it's an ear infection that's causing his bad behavior both at school and at home (not that I want him to be sick, but if there's an answer, there's a solution...)...

I took these pics the other day while the kiddos were horsing around the living room...the one in the Spiderman outfit is Brendan...





















No comments: