Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jacob's Dream...

We recently had family pictures taken of us...(thanks so much, Trish!!!!)...anywho, we took some at Jacob's Dream... Now, the kiddos have always enjoyed going to "see the angels," but now Brendan thinks that every time we go that we have to take pictures....

This particular time Corbin was at Rainbow Bible School so it was just me, B, and Karter (our dog)... Brendan was soooo funny b/c he'd find a place and say "here, mom...take one here" and then pose for me and then immediately want to see the pictures... it makes me curious what parents did before things were digital????

Without further delay, here's the pics:

























1 comment:

Jeanette said...

That is a great family pic in front of Jacobs dream, looks like Brendan had fun taking pics. Glad things are going good I check your blog often take care.