Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Thursday, July 10, 2008

P-p-p PREVIEW!!!

The Banks Bunch has adopted a sweet sweet sweet girl named Allie...and she let me take some pics of her the other day...and I just couldn't help myself...I had to share a preview with you...there's more to come, though b/c her boyfriend, Rodney, is over in Kuwait and these were done with him in mind....
Blessings,
Candace
P.S...isn't she gorgeous!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

J.R. Foster said...

These are great Candace! What a great subject, you need to let me do glamour shots of YOU, you skinny thing!:) Love ya!