Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Friday, April 25, 2008

The many faces of Karter (our dog)...

Well, I've given up on trying to take pictures of my family--they are just sick of seeing the camera out all the time...I made Karter, our sweet chocolate lab, model for me...

So without further ado, meet the many faces of Karter...


P.S....Little disclaimer--no animals were harmed in the capturing of these photos. Also, my family isn't as sick of it as I try to let on...don't get me wrong...they'd be thrilled if I never pulled the camera out again, but they do tolerate it rather well...so this afternoon was more like a break for them... :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: