Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Boys in the Mud...

Playing in the mud is one of our favorite things to do...and sometimes we get messier than others.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Hayley said...

Candace, your pictures are gorgeous!! When I get a little bigger, I'd definitely love for you to do some pregnancy pics with me and the boys :) Hope all is well with yall - come play sometime! Hayley

The Hills said...

This looks like tons of fun...although I would not want to be the one to clean it up. You are a brave girl!!!! Love ya, Tab