Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fishin' With Pappie...

My parents (aka Grannie & Pappie) came into town this past weekend and of course, one of the boys got sick (Corbin had the runs) so we were limited as to what we could do (I'm one of those anal moms who try to follow the rules--go nowhere public until 24 hours after the last runny stool...blah blah blah)...anywho, we figured fishing at Lake Fort Phantom would be safe (the fish don't care, right??)...only one fish was caught (and I think that was only by accident...you'll see why in the pics below)...but it was a lovely day and we all had a great time...especially the boys who kept "accidentally" stepping into the water...I didn't really care, though...I figured their shoes were due for washing anyway. Candace





































2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Those two are like best buds it is so cute

Laura said...

Your family is precious! Just wanted to say hi and let you know I am officially a blogger.