Candace's Photography Blog Has Moved... The Banks Bunch blog is still here....

I have decided that it would be best to move my photography blog to a new site...I will continue to post family updates at this blog.

Please visit my photography site at:

http://candacejbanks.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Candace

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aarrrgggghhh!!!

We are the pirates...that don't do anything....we just stay at home...and lie around....and if you ask us...to do anything....we'll just tell you....
WE DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!

For those of you, like me, who have seen Veggie Tales' "The Pirates That Don't Do Anything" a gazillion times like we have, this may be a familiar site...but if not, just enjoy the pics of the boys...

Blessings,
Candace
P.S. These are from July...still catching up...



1 comment:

Hayley said...

CUTE!!! My boys got the movie on Thursday and have seriously watched it about 15 times already!